Quimby earns chuckles, and newscast goes viral with blooper reel.
News anchor, Chris Quimby inadvertently injected humor into his broadcast when he closed his news segment with the words, “In Jesus name”.
Charisma news reports that Quimby, who in addition to being a news anchor, is also a Christian comedian, speaker and writer. Chris was wrapping up the news segment, when he began to say, “In Jesus na…”, and quickly attempted to correct the error by adding “Amen”. This “slip up” resulted in both Quimby and his co-host erupting into laughter.
It also ended up being featured on a blooper reel which subsequently went viral.
To watch the news clip, click below:
The VStv website lists Chris as the anchor of the VStv Morning Report, and the co-host of Soup Du Jour. He’s a Christian comedian, speaker and writer. He is also a regular monthly humor columnist for Bangor Metro Magazine, and a staff blogger on CelticsLife.com.
- If You Knew The “Why” Behind A Warning…. - August 29, 2019
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019