Fred and Wilma Berry recently announced the next Azusafest Prophetic Conference to take place April 6-8, 2018. In fulfillment of the William Seymour Prophesy that occurred over 100 years ago that marked a great revival, the couple seeks to do a conference each year- and usually with incredible Holy Spirit results! Fred Berry announced this year as “the year of manifestation”.This years celebration features gospel music, international speakers, and a special William Seymour unity luncheon which features Pastor William Dwight McKissic.
Azusafest Prophetic Conference commemorates the Azusa Street Revival. It will occur at the Japanese American community Cultural Center at 244 South San Pedro Street, Los Angeles, California. This year’s theme is “All In One Accord And All In One Place” according to Acts 2:1. This year marks the 112th year since the original revival took place. The Azusafest Prophetic Conference will remember the history of Pastor William Seymour, and his legacy of unity, love, and equality. Additionally, the Azusa Street Prophetic school will take place on Friday, April 6th at 3:00 pm.
The William Seymour Unity luncheon will be held Saturday at 12:30pm, and will feature a premier about Native Americans’ revival entitled, Awakened. All night services and special events are being held at Union Church, 401 East 3rd Street.
Azusafest Prophetic Conference begins on Friday evening with a two hour prophetic school on the gifts of the Spirit. Each subsequent night will feature a prophetic release and anointing.
Further information for the Azusafest Prophetic Conference and full itinerary can be found at azusafest.com
- If You Knew The “Why” Behind A Warning…. - August 29, 2019
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019