Catch The Fire will be celebrating its 25 year conference this January 22-25, 2019. The location is 272 Attwell Drive, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The global reunion is to celebrate 25 years of the Toronto Blessing, which is a revival that spread to hundreds of nations world wide.
Catch The Fire has a decades-old history of revival which has been flourishing on a global scale. It seeks to establish healthy churches that dwell and experience the presence of God, who manifest God’s love and joy, and see the transformation of cities.
Conference speakers are as follows: Duncan and Kate Smith, Steve and Sandra Long, John and Carol Arnott, Heidi Baker, Bill Johnson, Shawn Bolz, and Randy Clark.
In addition, Catch the Fire Music, a ministry of Catch the Fire World, will be releasing its debut collective album, Presence (Live from Toronto), on January 25th through The Fuel Music.
Presence was recorded live at Catch the Fire Toronto and features worship singers globally. The album will contain ten songs. It is produced by Matt Fish, and mastered by Drew Lavyne (Michael W. Smith, Jesus Culture). Songs were written and led by Chris and Summer Shealy, Jonathan and Alice Clarke, Grammy Award-winning songwriter, Amber Brooks and Steve Webb.
Worship leaders will deliver songs by Martin Smith and Israel Houghton.
“This project captures the fiery essence of who we are as a worship movement and the cry of our hearts to encounter God’s transforming presence,” says Chris Shealy. “We are a family of worshippers from around the world, brought together by a passion for God’s presence.”
The album will be available during the conference.
Further information and registration can be found on Catch the Fire’s website.
- If You Knew The “Why” Behind A Warning…. - August 29, 2019
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019