Joseph and many others in Old Testament times have had the ability through God’s revelation to interpret dreams. Regarding our dreams, however, it can be challenging to discern whether the dream itself is of importance or not, and how much faith should be put into what we dream.
Common questions most believers have regarding dreams are the following:
- How do I know if there is any significance to my dream, or whether it is really just a dream?
- How do you know when a dream is just a dream? What do you look for? What are the cues?
- If the dream is significant, and God is speaking, how can I find out what He is trying to say?
- Why does dream interpretation appear to be so mysterious/difficult?
- How can I learn how to interpret dreams?
These are all valid questions, and are deserving of scriptural answers because they are important. John Lysaught discusses how to discern whether your dream is simply just a dream, and when there is a significance. He will also delve into how dream interpretation is possible, backed up by how it was done scripturally. Readers will learn that God can teach you what your dreams mean, and draw you into a more intimate relationship with Him.
God would never give His children a message and not tell them what it means! Learn how to unlock the key to dream interpretation in our next issue coming out on November 27, 2017.
Don’t miss any of our issues! Feel free to sign up for our free subscription and have our latest issue delivered directly to your inbox, or follow us on social media.
- If You Knew The “Why” Behind A Warning…. - August 29, 2019
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019