Pain, anxiety and stress can be overwhelming factors in our life- only if we allow them to take root. Most of us are unaware that we have any fear in our lives often masking fear for “concern”.
Scripture, though, has an interesting take on fear. Fear is the opposite of faith. Where you find fear, faith cannot be in operation. Faith is not preparing for the worst, but believing whole-heartedly that God has this situation under control. It is standing firm in the authority that God has given and being confident that even though things have not manifest yet in the natural, they are indeed moving in the supernatural.
God’s promise to His children are two-fold in these situations. First, He will give us peace. He will be our refuge and fortress when we are weary. Second, He will give you strength. All you have to do is simply rest in Him. Third, recognize that God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of a sound mind. If you are not at peace, there is someone (thing) else manifesting in your life!
In our September issue, Peggy Bodde will discuss how to draw on God’s strength in times of uncertainty, fear, and anxiety. We were not meant to carry these burdens ourselves, but to cast our cares unto the Lord… and leave them there if we expect faith to be in operation.
Peggy will instruct you as to how to walk out your faith, how to not take on fear again, and what to do in case it “creeps” back in. This article will strengthen and encourage you as to walk with God in your daily life. It will also teach you what to do in those instances when we may feel weary at the end of the day.
September issue is released August 28, 2017 on the Faith Filled Family website, and through our social media.
- If You Knew The “Why” Behind A Warning…. - August 29, 2019
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019