This heartwarming book contains stories about a recollection of an artist who committed suicide after an abortion, a friend who dreamed about the artist and a pregnant girl in a dark woods, a Bishop who encountered a man on a train who accused the church of abandoning people in the dark woods… All this God did almost forty years ago as a prompting from the Holy Spirit for one of Heartbeat’s founders to accept his calling to be a light to those in darkness.
This story and many more are contained in the heartwarming book, Foot Soldiers Armed with Love: Heartbeat International’s First Forty Years by Peggy Hartshorn. This is an incredible book of moving stories combined with historical pictures, and interesting facts about thousands of heroic Foot Soldiers in the pregnancy help movement. It also includes the author’s own personal story.
Foot Soldiers Armed with Love: Heartbeat International’s First Forty Years will act as an encouragement to women, and bring hope.
The link is also live (as are all of our ads, links and media) on page 56 in our June issue of Faith Filled Family Magazine along with a touching story about a mother and daughter reunited after decades of being apart.
We hope that this heartwarming book will deeply touch you, and bless you!
- If You Knew The “Why” Behind A Warning…. - August 29, 2019
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019