Author, Jeff Holler, recently wrote the book “Bigger Than Business”, which shares open, true-life testimonies of Christian entrepreneurs living out their God-ordained destinies in business. In a world which strives to keep business and faith separate, this book is a refreshing change.
The stories are from eight faithful business people from six different continents. Stories range from:
• A US couple who rose above a personal tragedy and through their business set a transformative example for all;
• An inspiring Australian business owner who, with God’s help, transformed a business capable of serving one individual at a time into one poised to serve hundreds of thousands around the globe;
• A Brazilian with a Japanese heritage who was fired by his own family, yet returned to help build and continue the family business; and
• An amazing woman who barely survived the genocide in Rwanda and who now heals broken hearts through her small sewing cooperative.
Bigger Than Business: Real-World Stories of Business Owners Living Their Purpose illustrates the power of a faith-driven life- which includes the boardroom.
At the conclusion of each chapter, are questions that will challenge the reader’s viewpoints, and clarify ways in which they can live out their God-given purpose in/through their business. Bigger Than Business provides readers the knowledge and confidence to pursue what they truly value and helps them to passionately commit to pursuing a greater purpose.
Who Is Jeff Holler?
Jeff is the speaker and founder of The Capital Chart Room LTD, who serve some of the most respected and successful entrepreneurs in Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Jeff Holler is a certified financial planner, and holds a bachelor’s degree in business.
Additionally, Jeff Holler leads an adult Bible study class wherein both him and his wife commit their time, talents, gifts and services to several ministries.
Our interview with Jeff Holler and more can be found in our next issue coming out on February 26, 2019! Author Jeff Holler is a speaker and founder of The Capital Chart Room LTD, serving some of the most respected and successful entrepreneurs in Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas. A certified financial planner, Jeff holds a bachelor’s degree in business from Florida State University. He leads an adult Bible study class, and he and his wife, Charlsey, commit their time, talent, gifts and service to several ministries. They have two wonderful daughters with precious families of their own. Jeff and Charlsey live in Fort Worth, Texas.
You can learn more about Holler and his work at www.biggerthanbusiness.com.
- Jeff Holler Encourages Living a Faith-Driven Life In The Boardroom - January 15, 2019
- Brigitte Gabriel Asks, “Are Our Values Under Assault” - December 22, 2018
- Reggae Group, Christafari, Interviewed In August Issue - June 11, 2018