Group Also Welcomes Newcomer Dani Rocca As Well
Avalon recently posted a video to their website and social platforms revealing the next chapter in their profound musical career.
The video itself was brief, and is designed to receive excitement from fans, and questions from their audience. In it, they simply say, “Hi! We’re Avalon.”, and viewers receive a sneak peak revealing two new members: Dani Rocca and returning member, Jody McBrayer.
“Greg and I are thrilled to welcome back our friend and brother, Jody McBrayer,” shares Janna Long. “I know our friends will be thrilled to see Jody with Avalon again just as much as we’re ecstatic to share the platform with him.”
Jody McBrayer reflects, “Who would have ever imagined that, after nearly 12 years, I would be a part of Avalon again? I’m always surprised at how God works and so extremely happy and grateful for this new season with them.”
“After we heard her sing for the first time, Janna looked at me and said ‘I love this girl’s voice.’ Very soon, we fell in love with person who is Dani Rocca. I know our friends will love her, too,” said Greg Long.
Avalon will be recording new music. Details will be announced at a later date.
Avalon is set to appear on The Greatest Hits Live Tour over the winter with Newsong, Point of Grace, Nicole C. Mullen, Bob Carlisle and Rebecca St. James.
Just as in past events, Avalon will perform select tour dates as Greg and Janna Long, Staff Worship Leaders of Woodlands Church. Jody McBrayer will perform with Cana’s Voice with solo tour dates.
CCM Magazine will be doing an exclusive video chat with Avalon tomorrow, Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 7PM via Facebook.com/CCMmagazine on the show CCM Live with Marcus.
- If You Knew The “Why” Behind A Warning…. - August 29, 2019
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019