Anger, Frustration, Offence, Impatience, And Even Rage Seem To Be Permeating Our Society…
And our homes. In a world that honours immediate gratification under the guise of good “customer service” (whether the end product is good or not), we have become very impatient at the mere idea of having to wait. Our schedules are so packed with long to-do lists from both work and home- not to mention our children’s activities- that we don’t have time for ourselves. We are backed up, overworked, tired, and spend our days running from one thing to the other but rarely have time for the things that really matter in life.
This is why you need to read this issue… Because the daily routine doesn’t work, and as a result, it leads to all of the emotions mentioned above. These emotions effect how we deal with others, and more importantly, our family.
Learn how to deal with an angry spouse, how to overcome rage, and how to deal with gossipers, people who lie, spread rumours, and persecute you… deliberately!
Interviews include Jameliah Young-Mitchell (Author, Pastor, “The Death of the Angry Black Woman”, Lindsey Dennis (Author, “Buried Dreams”), and our Music Spotlight, Mark Schultz.
Be prepared to live a life of peace with our December issue. December Issue can be read by clicking here.
- If You Knew The “Why” Behind A Warning…. - August 29, 2019
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019