Four-time Grammy nominated singer/songwriter, Matthew West, has already climbed the charts with his #1 hit, “Broken Things”. “Broken Things” is currently sitting at number two on Christian Airplay, and number three on the AC Monitored chart. Additionally, his hit song was also played on ABC’s “The Good Doctor” using the song in promotion for the hit show. February and March will find Matthew West touring nationwide as part of “The Roadshow” tour beside for King & Country and many more.
For the latest touring information, click here.
West recently released his latest album, “All In” which has been dubbed his more vulnerable release so far. The premise of the album is the desire to go “all in” in every facet of life including faith, family, and relationships. West is inviting fans to share in the journey via social media to share their “#AllInCommitment goals for this year.
“This week I am going all in ALL IN in all the roles God has blessed me with; wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and coach. How many times do we just go through the day to day mundane not feeling any passion for things in life? I want to be more present, give more of myself and enjoy the little things. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff. That is my #AllInCommitment” – @tiazaricor21
“I’m going all in with music, mostly everything about it, IM GOING ALL IN.” – @bcbronson1
Listeners will additionally be able to participate in a six-week devotional series surrounding the All In theme through West’s ministry, popwe. To sign up for the series, click here.
- If You Knew The “Why” Behind A Warning…. - August 29, 2019
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019