According to CBN News, President Donald Trump announced on Tuesday that North Korea and South Korea will be meeting to end the decades-old war.
Trump declared, “They have my blessing on that.”
President Trump also made the remarks with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe close by.President Moon Jae-in and Kim Jong Un are scheduled to hold a summit of April 27 in a village along the border.
Both officials are meeting to discuss an end to the military conflict existing between the nations for the past 68 years.
An anonymous South Korean official told a local newspaper that a direct line between Moon Jae-in and Kim Jong Un could be created by the end of the week. This person expects that the two leaders may possibly release a joint statement officially ending the war at the summit next week.
It is anticipated that North Korea will be calling for a peace treaty during the summit next week.
The war between North and South Korea began in June 1950 when North Korean troops invaded South Korea after a series of border clashes.
- If You Knew The “Why” Behind A Warning…. - August 29, 2019
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019