Our August issue has just been released! For all of those exhausted parents who just want their child to (fill in the blank), this edition is just for you!
- Clean their room without complaint- and keep it clean!
- Obey and respect my authority as their parent/Stop rebelling.
- Eat a healthy meal without being picky/Asking for junk food all the time.
- Heed my words about predators on the internet- not everyone who wants to “friend” them is friendly.
- Spend more time with my children despite a busy schedule.
- How to cope with the, “I’m bored!” syndrome.
- And many, many more!
Our August issue will give you hope, encouragement, and most of all, bring blissful peace into your homes. All of our articles were written by parents/grandparents just like you who have gone through what you are experiencing. Glean from their words of wisdom, and be comforted in knowing that you are not alone.
Read our latest issue here.
- If You Knew The “Why” Behind A Warning…. - August 29, 2019
- Bitterness Is A Coping Skill For Pain- Not Just Anger - August 22, 2019
- Overcomer Movie: Can A Coach See Who He Truly Is? - August 22, 2019
- Christian Values: Did Society Uphold Or Erode Them? - July 31, 2019
- Kendrick Brothers Launch Another Stellar Movie - July 24, 2019
- Healthy or Sick:What’s Your Relationship Temperature? - July 16, 2019
- How Do You Overcome The Hesitation About Salvation? - July 12, 2019
- Children Reunited With Family After Homeschool Ruling - July 3, 2019
- Students Punished For Objecting To Participate In LGBT Lesson - July 2, 2019
- 1 Thing May Be Preventing Your Success - June 28, 2019